Monday, July 11, 2011

NOLA

Here is an article to my extremely rare male readers. Since I am going to begin living in New Orleans in a week and a half (after I get married on Friday… Which I will begin blogging about soon enough, don’t worry!), I am going to let you in on my favorite southern-themed ties: NOLA Couture. These ties are adorable, yet chic, beautiful, and fun! I have already forced one upon my FiancĂ©, and begged him to get each of his groomsmen one. I think these ties are the most influential statement a southern man can make when he has to dress for an event (like a wedding). There are an inordinate amount of NOLA themes in these ties: street cars, hurricanes, pelicans (my favorite), crabs, beers, and so many more. These ties are a statement piece that every man should have, and to my female readers, get your significant others these ties! They are the best. If you don’t live in New Orleans, go to http://www.nolacouture.com/ and order him one, two, 60, whatever, just run towards these ties friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment