Monday, August 22, 2011

I would rather go blind!

What are these things? Why are seemingly beautiful women covering up their faces and making themselves look… well, ugly! This is one trend that I cannot wrap my head around. There are trends that I don’t like or even despise, but I do see how they somehow came to be. This whole glasses thing… I just don’t get it! If you will notice, these types of glasses are what characters would wear in movies when they are in their “ugly stage,” and then, after their oh-so-obvious makeover, the glasses would be gone along with their curly hair, braces, and unibrow. My case in point is The Princess Diaries. These things just scream ugly, and the strange thing is; only the attractive girls are wearing them. I don’t especially care for the glasses on men either, but I can tolerate it; however, when I see this monstrosity on a woman’s face, I want to go up to her, rip them off of her face, brake them in half, take her by the shoulders and shake her, and scream “What are you doing?! You’re better than this!” I am posting this blog for the betterment of mankind; please, if you wear these repugnant glasses, take them off, burn them, and sue the salesman who told you they look good, because they just don’t. Please, please, sprint far away from these things fashion friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment