Friday, April 22, 2011

Business in the front, Party in the back

Ugh, the skort. What can I say about this hideous piece of fashion? Maybe it’s not coming back full throttle, but I saw one the other day on a woman, and I feel it is my moral obligation to tell my fashion friends… DO NOT WEAR SKORTS!!!  What is the point of this garment? I mean, can’t you pick which one you want to wear. If you feel the need to have shorts on under your skirt, maybe you are not mature enough to be wearing a skirt! It is the fashion equivalent of a mullet: Business in the front Party in the back.  This fashion faux pa is tainting what it means to be a woman! Are we not lady-like enough to be able to keep our legs closed for a few hours while we are wearing a skirt? I mean, if a woman can do it all and be great at it all, I don’t see why we need a “safety blanket” under a beautiful piece  of fabric. Not only is it ugly, it is an embarrassment to our entire gender!
Run faaaar away from this “style” fashion friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment