Monday, April 11, 2011

He Loves me, he loves me not


The boyfriend jacket, the boyfriend jeans, the boyfriend tee-shirt; one can wear her boyfriend’s clothes without actually having a boyfriend. These pieces are so tailored yet so comfortable. The boyfriend blazer is the ideal piece you can have in your closet. Throw it over a V-neck casual tee-shirt and skinny jeans, and create the perfect outfit. Contrary to the sound of the name of these pieces, the boyfriend garments are not too “manly” for us girls to pull off; in fact, I think that they can feminize us (or at least empower us!) I cannot tell you how many celebrities have been praised for wearing a suit to a premier down the red carpet. Let’s all grow a little balls, and try this trend on for size!
I’ll be running toward this trend fashion friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment