Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stud your life

How do we feel about heavy metal music? Well, personally I HATE it; however, I do LOVE heavy metal on garments! I cannot get enough of Christian Louboutin’s studded heels. I mean, he is doing them in every color and print. I think that I need the leopard studded heel ankle boots just so I can feel superior to everyone else! Be careful with this weapon, really, if you kick your ankle with this studded prize on, you will bleed! Many other designers have trotted toward this trend like the very awesome (and unfortunately late) Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Burberry, and so many more. We need more studs in our life I think. I little hardness, a little discipline to our significant others J, a little bit of hardness to our otherwise pushover and soft lives. I think that we need a little Louboutin in our life. We need a little bit of guts!




No comments:

Post a Comment