Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Etcetera etcetera


Fabulous fashion feels great, etcetera, etcetera. Yes, that’s right; I am talking about the tuperwear party of fashion, Etcetera. It is the greatest thing since sliced bread! I love to have clothes; however, I hate to shop for these clothes. The teen-age girls at the mall, the hot and heavy couple making out in the food court, I cannot take it sometimes! And don’t get me started on the holidays when everyone is there, and unfortunately, so are you. Etcetera is a line sold out of the home, and it is right on trend. There is something for all ages. My mom wears it, my sister wears it, and I wear it. In fact, these items are the ones I get the most complements on. My mom even loved it so much that she and her friend went into the business together, and they sell it (which, I have to admit, works out great for me because she does love to buy me the clothes… and I love wearing them!) Don’t just take my word for it, look at the collection yourself. There are four shows per year: Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall (one for every season) with Summer and Winter being the biggest. This season there is a combination of adorable cover-ups that could go over your swimsuit or be worn on their own. There are skinny jeans, and even suits that are appropriate for those special occasions… even if it is 190 degrees! I don’t know why anyone would want to ever go back to the teen-age infested mall again. Contact your local Etcetera dealer, and tell her you must have these clothes!
Don’t walk, run towards this line fashion friends!

http://www.etcetera.com/collections/summer2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment